Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Anqi on Tuesdays!

Unfortunately, I have heard from a few sources that Anqi in South Coast Plaza just does not compare to it's mother restaurant Crustacean in Beverly Hills.  I used to love Crustacean and would eat their garlic crab, prawns, and noodles quite frequently.  When Anqi opened, I was so excited but due to bad reviews, I still have not been.  However, Greers OC just passed along some very interesting info......

Every Tuesday at Anqi, they will be serving their famous garlic crab and garlic noodles (this is not normally on their menu)!!  You can have the crab shelled with noodles for $48 and de-shelled with noodles for $53.  I have always opted for the de-shelled version because its a lot less messy.  Of course, the An family suggests always getting the crab in the shell because of tradition and flavor.  I know its a steep price to pay, but I promise you will not be disappointed.  I am so looking forward to going on a Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment