Thursday, October 27, 2011

Secret of An's Garlic Noodles

So, ever wondered why Crustacean's garlic noodles are the most secret recipe in the world?  Well it's because of the simplicity and common ingredients involved.  I think the An family would be embarrassed if people knew the truth.  While in Paris, I met a fabulous woman who has been there and done that all over the world.  She has had private dinners with chefs who personally know the An family and the recipe.  She truly was one of the most inspirational and incredible people I have ever met!  The secret is Heinz ketchup and Kraft Parmesan cheese.  Yes, I have no idea what everything else is but the reason behind the secret are the ingredients that you can find in any old refrigerator from California to Arkansas :).  Who would have thought?!  Certainly not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment